AKA “Post these on your bathroom mirror.”
• Find fault with what your child DOES, not what he IS.
• Democracy doesn’t always work in a family.
• Always expect the unexpected.
• Kids often get injured when you’re only inches from them.
• When to say nothing and simply hug your child.
• Cool off before you react.
• Kids love it when their parents occasionally break the rules.
• One unpleasant consequence is more effective than ten lectures or 100 threats.
• It takes more love to say “no” than it does to give in.
• Your harsh or rash words cannot be erased from your child’s heart.
Photo by Nicole DeKhors
Featured Photo by Matthew Henry