1. Academic success during grade school or high school doesn’t always indicate success in college.
2. When to bite their tongues.
3. Their child’s favorite dessert.
4. Dozens of ways to say, “I love you!”
5. That after they are grown most children are thankful for their parent’s discipline.
6. When to say, “That’s enough!”
7. How to model integrity.
8. How to lead a child to Christ.
9. How to take a time out before reacting.
10. How to talk openly, honestly and age-appropriately about sex.
Category: Advice, Children, Dads, Encouragement, Encouragement for Parents, Fathers, Inspiration, Inspiration for Parents, Jean Matthew Hall, Kids, Moms, Mothers, Parenting, Parents of Young Children, Parents,, Practical Tips, Tips, Young Children
Jean's Newsletters Archives