More Stuff Parents Need to Know
More Stuff Parents Need to Know, Practice, Remember:
- How to help children understand the relationship between actions (behavior) and consequences—both good and bad.
- That your encouragement is oxygen to your child’s heart.
- How very much it means to your children when you attend their events.
- How very much it hurts your children when you do not attend their events.
- Failure is a part of growing. It comes with trying new things.
- Failure is an opportunity to try something a different way.
- You can’t protect your children from all problems.
- You don’t want to protect your children from all problems.
- Problems are an opportunity to find creative solutions. Let your kids do it themselves.
- Morals and values are best taught at home.