You Are a MOM!
YES! You CAN do this parenting thing because:
- You are beautiful. Those little people in your home think YOU are the most beautiful woman in the world.
- You are smart. Smarter than you think you are.
- You are tough. When things are tough you dig in, or dig your way out.
- You are called. If there are children in your home God has called YOU to the extraordinary job of parenting them. He enables those whom He has called.
- You are strong in the Lord. He will provide all the strength you need when you need it.
- You are forgiven. There is nothing the Lord Jesus won’t, or can’t forgive.
- You are an overcomer. God will lift you on His wings and carry you over these difficulties.
- You are talented. You can cook dinner, text, change a diaper, and help with homework all at the same time.
- You are loving. So, you can learn to be tender and gentle and forgiving, too.
- You are loved unconditionally by your children, and by your God.
- You are tired. And sometimes the godliest thing you can do is to take a good nap.
- You are unique. God made you a special, one-of-a-kind mom. Don’t try to imitate anyone else—be the best YOU that you can be.