1. Touch them when you speak to them.
2. Look them in the eyes when you speak to them.
3. Stop! Listen when they speak to you.
4. Thank them for helping.
5. Smile big while you mess up their hair.
6. Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!
7. Share a sneaky secret just with them. (In fun!)
8. Put vanilla ice cream on their oatmeal.
9. Snuggle under the same blanket to watch a movie.
10. Scratch their backs in just the right spot.
11. Twirl with them.
12. Play tag with them.
13. Let them overhear you praying for them.
14. Let them overhear you bragging on their character.
Category: Advice, Children, Dads, Encouragement, Encouragement for Parents, Fathers, Inspiration, Inspiration for Parents, Jean Matthew Hall, Kids, Love, Moms, Mothers, Parenting, Parents of Young Children, Parents,, Practical Tips, Young Children
Jean's Newsletters Archives