• How to be silly.
• Ways to honor your child’s feelings.
• When to be a good loser.
• When to say “I’m sorry.”
• How to discipline without crushing their spirits.
• It’s more important for children to learn HOW to think than WHAT to think.
• To show approval and love regardless of the child’s performance or grades.
• When to lecture, and when to calmly question.
• When and how to point out the positive in a person or situation.
• Not to EVER withhold love. NEVER.
• How to exercise grace.
• To compliment every hand-made project or gift.
Category: Advice, Children, Dads, Encouragement, Encouragement for Parents, Fathers, Fun, ideas, Inspiration, Inspiration for Parents, Jean Matthew Hall, Kids, Love, Moms, Mothers, Parenting, Parents of Young Children, Parents,, Practical Tips, Young Children
Jean's Newsletters Archives